Our senior caregiving services include a full-continuum of health care options for Jewish seniors and those of any age, religion, or culture. We serve a variety of aging needs and include long-term independent living, short stay rehabilitation, hospice, dialysis, and more. From our Southeastern PA campus, we offer person-centered senior care options and services to the Greater Philadelphia community – wherever seniors call home. We don’t only provide geriatric care services – we work with patients of all ages in our rehab programs.
Abramson Center Senior Care Services Overview
To learn more about the specific elder care services that may apply to your needs, please review our core offerings:
- Abramson Residence: Skilled nursing and Alzheimer’s care in a warm, family atmosphere.
- Mildred Shor Inn: Residential living in beautifully appointed apartments with help on hand when needed.
- Abramson Hospice: Care, comfort, dignity, and support for seniors and their families facing serious, life-limiting illness.
- Abramson Home Care: Healthcare and homemaker services in the comfort of home.
- Birnhak Transitional Care: Comprehensive short stay rehab focused on safely returning patients to their homes after a hospital stay.
- Geriatric Care Management: The services of an experienced Care Manager who serves the client and family through at home visits, which optimizes the clients’ ability to remain safely at home.
- Abramson Care Advisors: Free, around-the-clock information and referral source for both Abramson Center services and community resources for seniors and their families.
We strive to provide top quality senior caregiving in all of our services and efforts, and to remain compliant with all laws and codes.
Click here to view our exciting new video on the transformation happening at the Abramson Center.