- Skilled nursing in a home-like environment
- All private rooms with in-suite bathrooms
- Practices based on our own research institute
- On-site medical suite with a variety of specialists
- On-site rehabilitation
- Recreational activities coordinated by a therapists
Click here to view and print our Residence application.
Highly skilled long-term care based on decades of research.
The Abramson Center senior living Residence is a long-term senior care facility that provides skilled nursing treatment in a comfortable and attractive environment. From the open, light-filled spaces to the friendly, well-trained staff, residents and their families feel at ease as we ensure a high quality of life.
The goal of the Abramson Residence, based on years of study from our own research institute, is to help seniors maintain their highest level of functioning while honoring their need for independence and growth.
At Abramson Residence, life can be better lived
The Abramson senior living facility keeps residents healthy, secure and comfortable. It consists of small “households” made up of 27 residents. Each household contains considerate amenities such as:
- Cozy living room
- Four seasons porch
- Private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Activity kitchen for group cooking projects
- Colorful murals
- Directional carpeting to help residents find their way around
- Abundant greenery
- Large windows that bring in the sunlight
- Caring staff who become like family
- Educational and recreational programming
- Nutritious kosher meals served by staff
- Wireless nurse call system
It’s a wonderful place to live, where meals, socializing and activities are coordinated and healthcare is provided.
Ask questions confidentially:
Specialized medical care at all times
Most medical care can be administered directly in the senior residence. Therefore, travel outside the facility for care purposes is rarely needed.
Residents of our senior residence receive the ongoing services of:
- Nurse practitioners
- Social workers
- Activity therapists
- Rehabilitation therapists
- Other health care professionals
The Abramson Center’s long-term care residence incorporates the extensive geriatric care research of the Center’s Polisher Research Institute. Our innovative care practices, along with dedicated and highly-trained staff, ensure that all recreational, social and health needs are met.
For more information about a comfortable and secure life at the Abramson Center senior living residence, complete the brief form on this page or call us at 215-371-3400.
Right in the neighborhood
Our full campus complete with two rehabilitation gyms and a dialysis center is located at:
1425 Horsham Road Suite 5
North Wales, PA 19454
Still have more questions?