- Safe enriching daytime environment for seniors
- On-site nurse practitioner clinic
- Assistance with activities of everyday living
- Cognitive training and memory enhancement
- Social and recreational activities with a therapist
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks served daily
Adult medical day care services designed to keep your loved one safe, secure, and happy.
When older adults need care and recreation during the day, the Abramson Center’s Medical Adult Day Program is here. With the Helen L. Weiss Senior Day Program, we support those in need through access to therapeutic programming, nursing and social services, and a nurse practitioner clinic.
The right amount of medical care and recreation
We make sure participants receive proper medical treatment, therapeutic services, and important recreational activities to keep the mind and body busy. Such programming includes:
- Medical services coordinated by nurse practitioners and other health professionals
- Medication management
- Physical therapy
- Cognitive retraining and memory enhancement program
- Assistance with activities of daily living (such as bathing)
- Social and recreational activities coordinated by certified recreation therapists
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Quality, outcome-oriented services designed to promote healthy aging
A registered nurse is on staff during all senior day care program hours, and therapists are on hand for intervention and treatment.
Senior day care services and schedules are individualized to each participant
When your loved one enrolls, he or she will receive an individualized adult day care plan developed by the program’s medical and recreation staff in conjunction with his or her own physician. This custom plan also extends to scheduling -- participation schedules vary to meet the needs of each client. Some attend one half-day a week while others attend full-time, based on their needs.
Medical services are provided seamlessly with social and recreational programs, which enhance social, emotional, and physical well-being. In other words, with the Abramson Center’s caring adult day services, you can be certain that your loved one will receive personal care, attention, and treatment.
Please complete the brief form on this page or call us at 215-371-3400 or toll-free at 1-888-340-0080 to discuss how we can meet your needs, or to make an appointment for a personalized tour.
Convenient Philadelphia location
Abramson Medical Adult Day Services
12003 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19116