Professional Senior Care in the Comfort of Your Home
Abramson Home Care provides health care and homemaker services to seniors in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
Who can benefit from in-home senior care?
Those who may benefit from senior home care services include:
- Older adults who need help with everyday tasks, but who want to remain in their own homes for as long as possible
- Those who are chronically ill, disabled, or need ongoing care at home
- Those returning home after a hospitalization or recovering from illness
Abramson Home Care provides two key types of medical aid:
- Professionally-driven short-term rehab
- Registered nurse creates a care plan based on your individual needs
- Live-in care with a registered nurse providing oversight
- Nurses and aids provide caregiver training and ongoing treatment
- 24/7 care available, including staying with the patient overnight
The senior home health care services you will receive
All Abramson Home Care clients receive an individualized plan that is reviewed and updated as needed. All medical options are coordinated with you or your loved one’s prescribing physician. Families are also an integral part of the care planning process.
For both rehabilitative and private duty home care, our services include:
- Skilled nursing care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Medical social services
- Orthopedic and cardiac aftercare
- Wound care
- Medication instruction
- Education and counseling on health concerns
- Help with personal care needs
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal preparation and errands
- Escorts for medical appointments
- Respite for family caregivers
Arrange for home care
Whether you are recovering from an illness or hospitalization or are at home and unsure of your needs, we can provide guidance and advice. You can reach our Abramson Home Care coordinator at 888-340-0080 or Contact Us.