Wednesday June 27, 2018
It can be a very overwhelming and lonely feeling when you are researching ways to provide support or trying to find quality services for a senior loved one. You may talk with a physician, medical professional, friend and family member when faced with this need. Another helpful source is to speak with a senior care advisor.
What does a senior care advisor do?
A senior care advisor is a trained professional with in-depth knowledge of available senior services. They can help you navigate the many options that are available to you, and help you determine which service would be of the most benefit to your senior loved one. This individual can refer you to senior care professionals and provide you with ongoing support. Often senior care advisors can be contacted through a phone call. It is recommended to find a senior care advisors that can be reached 24/7 since answers are often time sensitive.
How can a senior care advisor help you?
A senior care advisor can answer questions related to senior care while reviewing many services available to you and your loved one. The senior care advisor may discuss
- Geriatric Care Management Services
- Caregiver Support
- Home Care
- Rehab Care
- Senior Living Options which may include personal care, independent living, long- term care or discuss ways that your loved one can “age in place”
- Provide information about support groups and explain how support groups can be beneficial
- Offer non-judgmental advice about senior care options.
A senior care advisor can help you when you are feeling:
- Worried and overwhelmed about your senior loved one.
- Confused about various care options and the best direction to choose.
- Planning future senior care needs.
- Experiencing a crisis during a seniors’ hospitalization.
Reach out to a senior care advisor today at 215-371-3400! An experienced senior care professional is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your questions!