Interesting Lectures at the Abramson Center Speakers Bureau
As a research institute at the forefront of thought-leadership, The Abramson Center of Jewish Life organizes engaging lectures from guest speakers. We call it our Abramson Center Speakers Bureau.
Please review our list of topics below. To schedule a free seminar for your community or professional group, or inquire about continuing education opportunities, please call us at 215-371-1369.
• Ethical Decision Making in Long-Term Care
• Finding Purpose in the Transition Years
• Having Fun in a Fast-Paced World
• If It's Complicated, It's Wrong!
• Living with Energy and Vitality
• Looking at Geriatrics in a New Way
• Maintaining your Sexuality as you Age
• Managing Stress with Your Hands Tied
• Palliative Counseling and Family Issues
• Self-Care for Health Care Professionals
• Balancing Life's Demands
• Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Resilience
• Caring for an Aging Parent
• Collaborating with Other Professionals
• Creating a Living Will
• Why Transitional Services are Essential to the
• Healing Process
• Women In Transition - The Next Chapter
• Wonder Woman Never Had a Job!
• Enhancing Memory and Reducing Risk for Dementia
• Ethical Decision Making with Non-Compliant
• Chronically Ill Patients
• Silent Heroes -The Role of the Caregiver
• Spirituality and Mental Health
• Technology - A Blessing or a Curse?
• Warning Signs of Elder Abuse