- Senior care experts available 24/7
- Free guidance and advice
- Get help navigating care options for a loved one
- Receive referrals to senior care providers
- Receive ongoing support as needed
Senior Care Advisors & Consultants - Abramson Services
The Abramson Center has spent decades researching and practicing senior medical care, and now offers over-the-phone guidance for no cost.
We at the Abramson Center believe that advice from experienced senior care advisors should be accessible at all times. That’s why we offer Abramson Care Advisors, a not-for-profit 24/7 telephonic elder care consulting program that provides callers with:
- Help and consultation on senior care and caregiving
- Senior caregiving referral services
- No-obligation information on our own service offerings when relevant
- Answers to common questions related to senior care
- Advice from a real, live senior care consultant
Who are our senior care advisors?
The caring individuals answering our 24/7 phone service are experienced professionals who understand the challenges of aging.
They combine knowledge and experience with compassion and understanding to advise older adults and family caregivers on services across the care continuum, serve as an information and referral source, and provide ongoing support as needed. Our long history, depth of resources, reputation, and experience in senior care consulting can ensure that you will receive accurate, trustworthy, unbiased advice and guidance when you need it most.
When might you need help from a senior care advisor?
Our free aid can help if you are:
- Worried about the safety of a loved one living alone
- Confused by a loved one’s medical condition or changes in behavior
- Unsure of applicable services for seniors and caregivers
- Concerned about the options and costs of long-term care
- Stressed by the emotional and physical demands of caregiving
- Experiencing or anticipating a crisis with a relative
- In need of guidance on how to provide your own caregiving
What type of elder care advice can you receive?
The Abramson Center conducts research and provides services across the entire care continuum. As such, our Care Advisors are knowledgeable on any number of senior care topics, including:
- Caregiver support services
- Geriatric care management
- Home care
- Rehabilitative care
- Senior living options, such as personal care, independent living, and long-term care
- Services to help seniors remain in their homes
- Referrals for services, facilities and offerings other than the Abramson Center
We also run two free caregiver support groups.
- One is held in Jenkintown at our Home Care office at 261 Old York Road, Suite 318. This group meets the first Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- The other is held at our Medical Adult Day Center located at 12003 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19116. It meets the third Tuesday of the month at 2:00 p.m.
For more information, please call 215-371-1369.
Ready to talk?
Speak with an expert whenever the need arises. Our goal is to provide older adults and family caregivers with convenient access to knowledgeable and professional geriatric care consultants who can assess the situation and quickly offer a solution. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We will listen to your concerns and guide you toward the senior care information, services, advice, and resources you need.
It’s easy and free! Call us any time, day or night, at 215-371-3400 or toll-free at 1-888-340-0080.
Our experts are located in the main Abramson Center for Jewish Life facility, located at:
Abramson Care Advisors
1425 Horsham Road Suite 1
North Wales, PA 19454