The Abramson Approach: Person-Centered Care and Planning
Our approach to senior care services is a person-centered focus on the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of each client. That means understanding each individual patient as a complete person, from the level of healthcare and services needed to their hobbies, personal needs, family engagement, and more. Only when we know and appreciate someone can we hope to make them healthier and happier during their time with us.
Combining this approach with our full-line of person-centered care services, we can ensure that you age with choice – receiving the type of services you want and need in the location that is right for you.
The Abramson Center is More than a Nursing Home
Through our full continuum of senior care services, we are able to help you navigate through any aging concerns. We apply our person-centered care approach to the planning of all of our programs. These programs include:
- Personal care and independent living apartments
- Post-hospital short stay rehabilitation
- Home care
- Counseling and referral services
- Aging research
We’re here to take care of you. Whatever your individual senior care need is, we have the answer. Our staff consists of dedicated individuals who are as well trained in medical caregiving as they are concerned and interested in their patients. We routinely assist in managing Alzheimer’s and dementia, depression, fall risks, and every other common concern of an aging person.
If you need senior services for yourself or a loved one, please consider the person-centered care planning approach of the Abramson Center for Jewish Life. For more information, call our Abramson Care Advisors, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 215-371-3400.
The Abramson Approach Defined
A continued commitment to the highest standards in senior care means we focus on:
- Aging with Choice: Allowing seniors and their caregivers to choose the senior services that best meet their needs at the right time and in the right place.
- Quality of Life: Enhancing the lives of our residents through medical, social, spiritual, educational, cultural and religious programs.
- Exceptional Care: Providing staff with continuous training opportunities and support to deliver the best care possible.
- Innovation: Investigating and applying new best practices and technologies to enhance the quality of care.
- Research: Maintaining our own Polisher Research Institute to benefit residents and their families with the latest research to address aging concerns.
- Community Outreach: Providing services that educate, counsel, and support family members caring for their elderly loved ones.
- Multigenerational Programs: Connecting generations through meaningful activities.