ADULT DAY CARE
The Helen L. Weiss Senior Day Program
The Helen L. Weiss Senior Day Program offers a safe, cheerful environment for adults who need daytime care. The program provides social interaction in an activity-focused environment through the support and encouragement of our caring staff.
Our professional staff offers:
- Individualized care and supervision
- Attention to special needs
- Emphasis on personal dignity and safety
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Continental breakfast
- Nutritious lunch
- Afternoon snacks
- Daily exercise
- Arts and crafts
- Pet therapy
- Creative cooking
- Visits from local schoolchildren
- Assistance with taking medications
- Assistance with arranging transportation
The program’s hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The Helen L. Weiss Senior Day Program is a non-sectarian program licensed by the Pennsylvania Dept. of Aging.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call 215-371-2123.